I probably posted this already, but expect a couple more before the month is through.
The OLITA super conference planning team is searching for session proposals for next year’s conference (January 31-February 3, 2007).
What do you want to hear about? Who do you want to see?
Here’s some ideas that we’re just throwing out there (yay or nay?):
- Library/web 2.0 (things like blogs, wikis, mashups, etc.)
- ILS – change of the public interface (like NCSU type ideas)
- podcasting in libraries
- gaming in libraries
- federated searching (Scholar’s Portal)
- open content alliance
- Electronic resource management
- Use of WebApps or Virtual Desktop
- accessibility issues
- … ?
Any and all suggestions on topics and speakers are welcome!
If you would like to speak at the Ontario Library Association’s Super Conference, or know someone else who does, please fill out a session proposal form (due April 30th).
And just to remind you how great this year’s conference was, here’s the link to the session materials from SC 2006.