Whaddya know? I was tagged again! This time by Angela. So if you’ve been following along for awhile, or know me in real life, you probably already know these, but here goes.
1. I have a pet rat, Gaius. I’ve had three others: Julius Rattus, Augustus, and Lucius.
2. I hate asparagus because of a dream I had when I was seven in which it was growing from my arms.
3. Swing and blues dancing for me are more than just a hobby – almost an addiction.
4. This past Saturday I performed for the first time – it was a solo blues routine with a bunch of women. It was fun even though I really could’ve used more practice.
5. I’m also passionate about my Sorority and I’m glad to be volunteering with them again.
6. Three of my grandparents are francophone but they didn’t teach the language to their kids and so I’m stuck being an anglo (though try to speak French anyway).
7. I never even thought of getting an MLIS until I randomly came across it while looking for info on Grad Schools in Classics. Librarianship is my first career.
8. One of my favourite memories is of me napping on the living room carpet under the window in the sun, while my mom vacuums in another room. carpet+sun+vacuum=peace
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.
Damn, I hate this part of the meme. Hmm 8 people. Let’s see…Oh heck, who am I kidding? We all know I don’t play nice with others😉 Free for all – you need an excuse to share go ahead!